Marc Godfrey Animator

Friday 18 January 2013

Happy New Year - Happy New Animations!

Happy New Year! Hope 2013 brings you all you need!

So far, as well the animation training still going well, I've been busy inspiring myself with interviews from professional animators on Schoolism. These are my favourites: Interview with Disney Legend, Tom Bancroft,  Interview with Pixar Artist, Daniel Arriaga and Interview with Pixar Animator, Michal Makarewicz - inspiring indeed!

Here's one of my latest pieces of animation, so you can see how I'm getting on and developing...


Still got a bit of work to do, slippery feet and timing issues to be ironed out...so not yet show reel worthy...but it will be!

Escape Studios is going well too, nearly finished the evening course, but the project is taking me longer than I hoped. It's been a difficult work load to manage, and if I could do it all again, I would have held off the Maya course and just focus on the Animation tutoring with Alex, but hey.

...Note to self: Keep up the Blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment